This is a part-time role, 15-20 hours per week.
You will be responsible for assisting with the execution and management of digital marketing activities including paid search, SEO, social media, website administration and content creation. Key duties will include:
- To work with internal sources of knowledge to create compelling content.
- Design and deliver sales toolkits, such as presentations, elevator pitches and product collateral.
- To manage and update the IRM social media channels, with a clear focus on delivering compelling content and increasing follower numbers.
- To provide content to drive social media advertising programs.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Content creation
- Creation of marketing assets such as social media images and presentations
- Content and collateral creation
The role would suit someone that is a self-starter and likes to manage their own workload, whilst enjoying being part of a team.
Key Skills / Requirements
- 2+ years marketing
- Strong creative ability
- Graphic design skills
- Eye for detail
- Expert at creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to identify and build compelling content.
- Self-motivated with the ability to use initiative.
- Good project management skills.
- Work effectively as a team member, showing flexibility and a responsive attitude to team/individual tasks
- Experience of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop would be beneficial though not essential.
****Salary up to £30K (pro rata) depending on experience 15-20hours per week ****
***Candidates must be eligible to work and reside in the UK . No third party applications will be accepted. IRM Ltd does not supply sponsorship VISA’s.
To apply for this role please send your covering letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org