Position Title: Marketing Executive
Reports to: Marketing Manager
The role would suit someone that likes to run their own ship, whilst enjoying being part of a team.
- To develop and execute a campaign and events plan for the software solution – in line with pipeline generation targets for new business and existing customers.
- To manage the full ‘lifecycle’ of each campaign and be ultimately responsible for the success, ensuring that the planning, execution and completion runs smoothly and is all managed through CRM.
- To build knowledge of the software solution, awareness of target market trends and current customer behaviours – with the aim of becoming the software ‘specialist’ in the marketing team.
- To manage internal communications relating to campaigns, ensuring that the wider business is always aware of marketing activity.
- To be responsible for managing campaign and event budgets, reporting on spend to the Marketing Manager on a monthly basis, ensuring ROI for campaigns and accurate final costs.
- To work with external agencies to create any required campaign creatives or assets such as infographics and ebooks.
- To work with internal sources of knowledge to create compelling content.
- To manage and update the IRM social media channels, with a clear focus on delivering compelling content and increasing follower numbers.
- To analysis and identify data, looking for trends or highlighting any gaps.
- To supply copy for the software-specific Google Adwords and LinkedIn advertising programs.
- To develop relationships with the relevant sales reps and pre-sales consultant in order to create current and impactful campaign messaging.
- To identify and monitor key competitors, ensuring IRM’s campaigns are differentiated and stand out from the crowd.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Campaign Strategy and Execution
- Managing and developing an events program
- Updating web content using CMS
- Social media management
- Content and collateral creation
Key Skills / Requirements
- 4+ years marketing, with B2B software experience essential.
- Strong lead generation campaign skills, with proven results.
- Campaign and event management.
- Strong understanding of the value of data, with experience of using Salesforce.com desired.
- Ability to identify and build compelling content.
- Self-motivated with the ability to use initiative.
- Good project management skills.
- Work effectively as a team member, showing flexibility and a responsive attitude to team/individual tasks
***Candidates must be eligible to work and reside in the UK . No third party applications will be accepted. IRM Ltd does not supply sponsorship VISA’s.
To apply for this role please send your covering letter and cv to email@example.com