Position Title: Sales Development Account Manager
Location: Cheltenham office/ Home
Reports to: Sales Director
Altran IRM, originally founded in 1998, is an international award winning information security consultancy and software house and is the centrepiece of a global offering. A “world class centre” of cyber security, Altran IRM is transitioning from a purist UK consultancy into a global overall solutions company who are expanding into European markets organically.
Altran Group are a global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D) and offers its clients a new way to innovate by developing the products and services of tomorrow. Altran IRM have 18+ years of top flight consultancy at the highest accredited level attainable which has given them the credence and credibility to develop our Cyber Security Management Platform – Synergi. This means that Altran IRM is considered to be within the top 5 consultancies with a world class reporting and analysis platform operating across multiple commercial sectors including energy, aerospace, rail, infrastructure and transport, automotive, marine, defence space and naval and insurance, to name but a few industry sectors.
We are accredited via the intelligence services (NCSC) and with an impressive portfolio of high profile clients within Central Government, MOD, FTSE 150, the commercial sector and overseas enterprises.
The role of Sales Development Account Manager will be primarily office based in Cheltenham, with a requirement to attend client sites and ability to work from home on occasions.
The Sales Account Manager will be a driven, highly accomplished communicator who is dedicated to delivering the highest level of customer service at all times. The Sales Development Account Manager is flexible, creative and solutions focussed and is self-motivated enabling them to consistently exceed targets and develop strong, long lasting relationships.
- Manage major accounts with significant revenue growth potential
- Manage a portfolio of key strategic accounts and drive incremental revenue and growth to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Grow revenue and cross sell IRM’s solutions portfolio.
- Develop innovative value propositions to solve client challenges working closely with the IRM consultancy teams.
- Ensure that all relevant account and opportunity information is updated daily to ‘Salesforce’ and maintain an accurate sales forecast.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying industry trends and challenges relevant to your account portfolio, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations and preparing high quality quotations.
- Perform QA of proposals in line with IRM’s ISO 9001 quality process as required.
- Attend face to face account management meetings if required within the nominated accounts.
- Work closely with customers to ensure that the above activities are in line with and when possible, exceed customer expectations.
- Liaise with the IRM consultancy teams to assist with scoping of customer requirements and proposal production.
Required skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Ability to work autonomously with excellent time management skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role or an ability to ‘step up’ and perform at this level.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- The ability to quickly build rapport, close sales and develop effective long term relationships with clients.
- Excellent prospecting and networking skills.
- The ability to grasp and easily explain technical concepts in plain English.
- Highly effective communication skills including negotiation and influencing.
- A customer focussed approach at all times.
- A professional outlook, commercially minded and immensely driven, i.e., makes every minute count.
- Sales experience in Cyber Security is highly desirable
- Experience in selling software solutions & consultancy services.
- Experience in compiling detailed and accurate technical scopes that maximise revenue generating opportunities.
- Entirely conformable with cold calling aspects of the role with an ability to reach the decision maker.
****Highly competitive salary plus uncapped commission****
***Candidates must be eligible to work and reside in the UK .
No third party applications will be accepted. IRM Ltd does not supply sponsorship VISA’s
To apply for this role please send your covering letter and cv to email@example.com