We are Information Risk Management (IRM) – cybersecurity experts who provide visibility and control across entire cyber landscapes by combining over 20 years of consultancy with our award-winning SYNERGi platform. Now part of the Capgemini Group, we cover all aspects of cybersecurity. From PCI compliance to automated threat intelligence, we support our clients at every step of their cyber maturity journey.
At an exciting time in our growth, we are expanding our sales team and looking for four New Business Development Executives. The role of New Business Development Executive in normal circumstances would be primarily home based, with a requirement to attend client sites on occasions.
Our sales team are split into two parts;
- New Business – To win new clients and drive new business from existing clients
- Account Managers – After the first sales cycle with New Business, our clients are looked after by a dedicated Account Manager who then grows the account
Reports to: Head of Sales
- The role of Sales Development Account Manager will be primarily home based, with a requirement to attend client sites and monthly team meeting at various locations in South West England.
- The Sales Account Manager will be a driven, highly accomplished communicator who is dedicated to delivering the highest level of customer service at all times.
- The Sales Development Account Manager is flexible, creative and solutions focussed and is self-motivated enabling them to consistently exceed targets and develop strong, long lasting relationships.
- Manage major accounts with significant revenue growth potential
- Manage a portfolio of key strategic accounts and drive incremental revenue and growth to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Grow revenue and cross sell IRM’s solutions portfolio.
- Develop innovative value propositions to solve client challenges working closely with the IRM consultancy teams.
- Ensure that all relevant account and opportunity information is updated daily to ‘Salesforce’ and maintain an accurate sales forecast.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying industry trends and challenges relevant to your account portfolio, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations and preparing high quality quotations.
- Perform QA of proposals in line with IRM’s ISO 9001 quality process as required.
- Attend face to face account management meetings if required within the nominated accounts.
- Work closely with customers to ensure that the above activities are in line with and when possible, exceed customer expectations.
- Liaise with the IRM consultancy teams to assist with scoping of customer requirements and proposal production.
Required skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Ability to work autonomously with excellent time management skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role or an ability to ‘step up’ and perform at this level.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- The ability to quickly build rapport, close sales and develop effective long term relationships with clients.
- Excellent prospecting and networking skills.
- The ability to grasp and easily explain technical concepts in plain English.
- Highly effective communication skills including negotiation and influencing.
- A customer focussed approach at all times.
- A professional outlook, commercially minded and immensely driven, i.e., makes every minute count.
- Sales experience in Cybersecurity is highly desirable
- Experience in selling software solutions & consultancy services.
- Experience in compiling detailed and accurate technical scopes that maximise revenue generating opportunities.
- Entirely conformable with cold calling aspects of the role with an ability to reach the decision maker.
***Candidates must be eligible to work and reside in the UK .
No third party applications will be accepted. IRM Ltd does not supply sponsorship VISA’s