In accordance with the EU Cookie Directive, we provide information on how we use these cookies. Wherever reasonably possible, we provide our website users with the means to control whether these cookies are stored:
- Change your cookie preferences. If you wish to change your preference on the cookies we use, please see the information below on how to edit cookie settings in your internet browser.
- Browser Settings. You may safely block or delete any cookies generated by IRM’s website using your web browser settings. However, this may detrimentally impact the performance, services and functionality provided.
If you are in doubt on anything set out above we recommend that you take independent advice.
We have sorted the cookies used on this website into 2 categories,
1. Strictly necessary
This cookie is essential in order to enable your navigation around our website. Our website does not work without this cookie. If you do not accept the use of this cookie, you will unfortunately have to leave the website.
Here are the strictly necessary cookies we use:
|Session ID||PHPSESSID||To tell us your current session id, we need this for security reason to prevent spam on our email system.||End of session|
‘Targeting’ cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as Twitters ‘tweet’ button. The third party provides these services in return for recognising that you have visited our website. We use ‘Targeting’ cookies to track how many visitors we get on our website, this information helps us target the correct area on the internet to market our services. You can control whether or not these cookies are used. However, preventing them may stop IRM from offering you some services. Third parties manage all of these cookies, and you may alternatively use the third parties’ own tools to prevent these cookies.
Here are some examples of the Targeting Cookies we use:
|Google Analytics||__utmb||To tell us how many times you have visited our website.||Tomorrow|
How to delete cookies:
- Select the Tools menu
- Select Delete Browsing History
- Select the Cookies checkbox
- Select Delete
- Navigate to the Cookies section of your Chrome browser
- Select Remove All
- Select the FireFox menu
- Select the Privacy tab
- Select the History section
- Select Remove Individual Cookies
- Select the Gears menu
- Select Reset Safari
- Select the Remove all website data checkbox
- Select Reset
International Chamber of Commerce United Kingdom
Information on the ICC (UK) UK cookie guide can be found on the ICC website section: