Help us discover the latest trends in cyber (plus the chance to win a £100 Amazon gift card!)
If you haven’t heard of “Risky Business” before, it’s IRM’s regular survey which targets budget holders in the cyber and risk management. Why? We think it’s important to conduct research so we can present back the key insights, thoughts and trends from professionals like you.
The Risky Business 2019 survey will allow us to set the benchmark for cybersecurity. Those who complete the anonymous survey can opt to receive the completed report in return and can enter prize draw to win a £100 Amazon gift card (T&Cs apply). The final report will allow industry leaders to understand trends in the industry, which may help influence your future strategy decisions.
Taking fewer than 5 minutes to complete, the simple and short survey covers areas including incident response plans, threat assessments and your understand of your supply chain risk.
To ensure we get the appropriate information, we’re only asking for budget holders in cyber and risk management to complete the survey. We need your participation – complete the survey here.
Alternatively, if you’re not a budget holder but would still like to receive the report, please email us at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions of the Prize Draw
1. The prize draw is open to all respondents who complete IRM’s Risky Business Survey 2019 (Staff members of the Altran Group are not eligible to enter the prize draw).
2. Entry to the prize draw is by completing the Risky Business Survey 2019 and filling in the end form with your preferred contact email address.
3. There is one prize – an Amazon gift card worth £100 (or equivalent local currency value) When the winner is picked at random by a computer, we will notify them within 24hrs of the closing date (15th September 2019 23:59).
4. If the winner does not claim the prize within 30 days of being notified, then they will forfeit the prize and a re-draw will take place. To claim the prize, the winner must confirm receipt of the email and provide details to allow IRM to send the prize.
5. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
6. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
8. Promoter: Information Risk Management Limited, 11th Floor Eagle Tower Montpellier Drive Cheltenham GL50 1TA